Your Fitness Assessment
Before starting any new training programme, time is spent conducting a health and fitness assessment.
What is a Fitness Assessment?
- An opportunity to determine essential baseline measurements.
- Measurements include Height, Weight, Body Mass Index (BMI), Body Fat, Muscle Mass, Resting Heart Rate and Blood Pressure.
- Other tests may be carried out to assess your Endurance, Strength and Mobility.
- I may ask you to complete a weekly food diary to assess the need for any nutrition goals.
Why is it Important?
- Allows comparing the baseline measurement results over a period of time.
- Addresses any mobility, stability, strength, endurance, or balance results that may otherwise increase the risk of injury.
- It addresses your health and fitness aims so we can set some realistic goals.
What Happens After The Assessment?
- A personalised training programme is created
- A nutrition plan will also be recommended for you
- A schedule is created that will lead you step-by-step in achieving your health & fitness goals.
What is the Cost?
- £45, however, it’s included at no extra cost with all training programmes
Ready For A New You?
I’d love to help you. Contact me today by completing the form below. I will then come back to you personally and we can schedule in a FREE Consultation and discuss how your health & fitness goals to get you in the greatest shape possible. No Commitment Required.